This light is designed for vivarium tops that are 18" x 18" with animals that need UVB light.
The panel uses five custom spec black aluminum LED strips that combine white diodes running at 6500K and 3500k with red and blue diodes for plant growth.
To generate the UVB light a "ZooMed Reptisun 10.0 UVB" 12" T5HO bulb has been added to this panel (it comes with its own ballast).
With the large diode spotlight, this panel is intended for tanks over 30" tall".
The 2" height also allows this unit to sit right on top of the glass and over the top of misters, vents and or fans. A single fan is installed to help counteract the heat generated by the T5 bulb and large diode spot.
LED power consumption: 32w
T5 power consumption: 12w
Spotlight: 20, 30 or 50w
This single light panel comes with:
- one 120 watt DC driver
- one fluorescent bulb ballast
- one manual dimmer switch for the fan
- Three 10 foot DC connection cords
Dimensions (width and depth are within 1/4"):
- 18" inches wide
- 12" front to back
- 2" high
* All products are UL listed and RoH compliant
* All lights come with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you don't like it and the light is undamaged, pay for return shipping and get your money back.