This combination light panel is designed to fit on 40 gallon fish tanks that have been converted to a vertical orientation. Because it's a tall thin setup, it needs a spotlight (20w) for deep penetration to the bottom of the vivarium.
At 2 inches in height, this panel can sit right over the top of your misters, vent and usually even fans.
The 17" width is also best for the 18x18x24 vivs that still have the stock screen top that comes with it when bought. 16" wide light panels are best for those tanks when a glass top replaces the screen.
Along with the large chip diode are five custom spec black aluminum strips that combine white diodes running at 6500K and 3500k, as well as red and blue diodes mixed in for better plant growth.
The large diode is cooled by an aluminum heat sink with a builtin fan. The fan is on a separate cable from the LEDs so that it can be dialed in using a dimmer, which allows you to find a speed where it cools and is as quiet as possible.
Runs at approx. 52w
This single light panel comes with:
- one 120 watt driver
- two manual dimmer switches, one for the fan, one for the lighting
- one 6 or 10 foot connection cord
- one 1-to-2-splitter cable
Dimensions (width and depth are within 1/4"):
- 17" inches wide
- 12" front to back
- 2" high
* All products are UL listed and RoH compliant
* All lights come with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you don't like it and the light is undamaged, pay for return shipping and get your money back.