This combination light panel is designed to fit on 18" x 18" x 36" vivariums, also known as the "Skyscraper". Exo-terra makes this size and it's difficult to light up well using off the shelf products, but with a combination of both LED strips and a single large diode LED chip spotlight plus the UVB spotlight, you get the best of both types of lighting.
When the light source is 36" high you need the penetrating power of a large diode chip, which comes in 10, 20, 30 and 50 watt sizes. Unless you request otherwise, this light will include the 20w diode.
For animals that need UVB wavelengths, this 25w spotlight will produce what they need in addition to a good amount of heat for basking.
Along with the large chip diode and UVB spot are five custom spec black aluminum strips that combine white diodes running at 6500K and 3500k, as well as red and blue diodes mixed in for better plant growth.
The large diode is cooled by an aluminum heat sink with a built in fan. The diode and fan is on a separate cable from the LEDs so that it can be dialed in separately using a dimmer.
This single light panel comes with:
- one 120 watt driver
- two manual dimmer switches, one for the fan, one for the lighting
- one 6 or 10 foot connection cord
- one 1-to-2-splitter cable
Dimensions (width and depth are within 1/4"):
- 16" inches wide
- 12" front to back
- 2 3/4" high
* All products are UL listed and RoH compliant
* All lights come with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you don't like it and the light is undamaged, pay for return shipping and get your money back.