This light system is designed for very large vivariums like the Exo Terra 36" x 18" x 36" enclosure. There are two separate light panels, one with both large diode LED spotlights (three @ 30 watt each) and a multi-spectrum strip. The 2nd panel (for the back of the viv) uses just the LED strips.
This approach provides good light for the back wall of the viv without frying the plants and enough penetration power to light up the bottom front.
A total of five custom spec black aluminum LED strips are used over both panels that combine white diodes running at 6500K and 3500k, as well as red and blue diodes mixed in for better plant growth.
The fans that cool the 30w large diode chips are on a separate "channel" which allows you to use a dimmer to control the fan speed. It's not necessary for these fans to run at 100% to properly cool the chips, which means you can dial in the dimmer to a slower speed that produces almost no noticeable fan voice.
These two light panels come with:
- one 150 watt driver
- three manual dimmer switches
- three 6 foot connection cords
- two 1-to-2 splitter cables
Dimensions (width and depth are within 1/4"):
- 34" wide
- 6.25" front to back
- 1" high
* All products are UL listed and RoH compliant
* All lights come with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you don't like it and the light is undamaged, pay for return shipping and get your money back.