This combination light panel is designed to fit on 18" x 18" x 36" vivariums, also known as the "Skyscraper". Exo-terra and ZooMed make enclosures this size and they're difficult to light up well using stock options, but with a combination of both LED strips and a single large diode LED chip spotlight, you get the best of both types of lighting.
When the light source is 36" high you need the penetrating power of a large diode chip, which comes in 10, 20, 30 and 50 watt sizes. Unless you request otherwise, this light will include the 30w chip.
Along with the large chip diode are five custom spec black aluminum strips that combine white diodes running at 6500K and 3500k, as well as red and blue diodes mixed in for better plant growth.
The large diode is cooled by an aluminum heat sink with a builtin fan. The fan is on a separate cable from the LEDs so that it can be dialed in using a dimmer, which allows you to find a speed where it cools and is as quiet as possible.
This single light panel comes with:
- one 120 watt driver
- two manual dimmer switches, one for the fan, one for the lighting
- one 6 or 10 foot connection cord
- one 1-to-2-splitter cable
Dimensions (width and depth are within 1/4"):
- 16" inches wide
- 13" front to back
- 1 1/4" high
* All products are UL listed and RoH compliant
* All lights come with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you don't like it and the light is undamaged, pay for return shipping and get your money back.